Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life gets crazy

Haven't posted in a while. My first term or quarter back at school in the fall is always like this. I'm on homecoming committee and Superman is too at the school where he works. Not only does he work full time, but he's in school as well (getting his masters), teaches a sunday school class at church, I work full time, I'm the primary president, and the cubmaster. We both have to make sure that we devote time to our beautiful daughter, take care of household matters and be there for each other. I don't think I've had a conversation with Superman that's lasted longer then five minutes in past three weeks or so. I guess what I'm saying is that we're busy. Right now, crazy busy. But, the fact of the matter is EVERYONE is. Just wanted to let you know that I have all kinds of ideas buzzing in my head, and all kinds of things to post about, crafty, artsy, and otherwise. It will just take me a while. So, don't go away. I would miss you. It might be a few days or more but I'll be back. I'm just busy right now with this:
See you in a few days!

3 comments:

  1. both good things to be busy with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks a little like her daddy, doesn't she.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she does...the longer she's been with us the more of us she's absorbed...People are always surprised when we tell them she's adopted. Tonight we baked an apple pie together. She was so excited that she did it. I have pics I'll post later.

    ReplyDelete