Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Instant gratification

As I was taking a cyber stroll through my google reader not too long ago I came across this post by Mayfly. I really enjoy her blog and this tutorial for a cute cuff bracelet was SOOOO easy I couldn't resist. I tried it first with a thicker belt that belonged to my little sis. It didn't work very well. I decided to search for some belts on my own and found some at a local thrift shop, the genuine leather ones work best, for a couple bucks. I already had the snaps and the leather punch and hammer. Here is what I ended up with. All I can say is that it was incredibly satisfying to make it through a project from start to finish in about fifteen minutes and have something I like and will wear. So nice. Thank you Mayfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment