Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring break is AWESOME

I've been looking forward to spring break since Christmas break. No, now that's not true, but our winter here seems to drag on and on and on and on...and you just start feeling so blah. You know what I'm saying...I know you know what I'm talking about. Even if you don't live in a place where warmth disappears altogether for six months out of every year, yes that's right, half the year is crappy, I know you can still at least sympathize. Anyway, Superman and I don't have the same spring breaks...so I had a week, one whole, unadulterated, mostly blissful week with Pumpkin. We played a lot. We went to the park despite the snow covered ground and she loved it. We went to McD's. Barf. But she loved it. We read a zillion books a zillion times. We danced. We painted. We watched movies (and Dora the Explorer, and Diego, and Phineas and Ferb). We visited family. I turned a year older. We made these pinkalicious, bluealicious, and greenalicious cupcakes.









And of course we kicked back and got our lazy on...as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment