Friday, March 18, 2011

My two great loves...





I'm feeling happy tonight. We just got Pumpkin a new bike. I know, it's a little bit early here in the great North, where the snow is FINALLY beginning to melt. But she rode it all around Wal-mart, which was hilarious, racing with particular abandon through the lawn and garden department before Superman and I decided we couldn't put it back on the rack. It would be too heartbreaking. So the bike came home with us. As soon as she got out of the car, immediately in fact, she rode it up and down the loooong block we live on exactly a zillion times. A ZILLION. I had a blast watching her.
This whole week was a great one overall. Even though Superman was on spring break and I was still at work. I think we went for a walk with Pumpkin every single night. We played, we ran, we skipped, we read books together, we ate ice cream, we enjoyed each other. It was wonderful. So wonderful. These two beautiful people are the great loves of my life. I have come to a point now where I know I cannot live without them. They are a part of everything that I am. Just wanted to share the joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment