Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why I stink at blogging...

I don't post.

Anything.
 
Ever.
 
Nothing.
 
At all.

Okay, slight exaggeration but almost exactly spot on.

And today I'm posting something but it's not anything that I've worked on recently and some of this isn't even mine. I'm trying to update a google site that I use at work and am having trouble with the video in my google docs. So I am going to try the "embed" gadget. Hopefully this works. Here goes. Whether or not it works for me, you will still be able to enjoy some videos and artwork that my students and I have worked on. Cheers.

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Awesome! I LOVE the second one - my favorite part was when he jumps into the trash can and it starts moving around the hall... then the guy kicks it over and he slides down the hall on his stomach...
    :) The fireworks were pretty cool too though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim...I didn't even know this really worked. I've been having trouble with my blog on safari and so I've kind of given up on it for the time being but looking at it here on internet explorer...looks like everything is working. :) Maybe I'll start posting again.

      Delete