Sunday, October 14, 2012

Attention, attention

I interrupt your regularly scheduled Sunday evening activities to inform you that I am going to try this posting thing again...you know the old adage, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again"? Does this hold true with blogging? I also want to inform you that I am going to try to make small changes here and there to this ol' bloggaroo to make it easier to navigate and view on various web browsers. I've found, and this has also been a source of my apathy in regards to posting and updating, that it doesn't look right on all web browsers. Right now I'm on Google Chrome and it looks great. If I look at it on any other it's terrible. Frowny face. I'll figure it out. In the meantime, hang in there. I really like visiters. Here is a a tiny taste of some fun we had this summer:


























It was wonderful. And I have lots to say about it. Summer I mean. I just haven't had the motivation or the time to tell anyone about it. So sad. But, as I said above, I'm ready to try again. And I'm ready to get creative again as well. That is all. Returning you back to your regularly scheduled Sunday evening activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment