Monday, December 20, 2010

Family Pictures


I went to visit my BIL's family this past weekend to take pictures for them...they wanted to give the photos as gifts this Christmas. For the Gramma's and Grampa mostly, but I think I'll be making some copies too! Little Miss M, the elder Little Miss M to be specific, wanted no part in it. None whatsoever. There was much coaxing, with puppets, and toys, and candy, and fun. Finally I decided to just keep snapping the pictures. Amid the myriad photos that were no goes...we found a few we could use. Here they are.






2 comments:

  1. Wow, you took some beautiful photos! I love the shot with the picture frame especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! One of my favorite things to do...Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete